Luke 4:18,19 expands the work of the Centre
"The Spirit of the Lord is upon me; He has
appointed me to preach Good News to the poor; He has sent me to heal the broken-hearted and to announce that captives shall be released and the blind shall see; that the downtrodden shall be freed from their oppressors; and that God is ready to give blessings
to all who come to Him."
The aims of the Centre will be:
1) To teach the Good news of the Gospel.
2) To heal those who are broken-hearted i.e. those who feel crushed by life's experiences.
3) To empower those who are captives
to poverty and deprivation.
4) To administer physical healing.
The Church will be at the very hub of all of the activities of the Centre. We define the church as a community of people seeking to fulfil God’s
purposes in their lives and wanting to bring transformation in their communities through ethical Christian lifestyles. The community will be purpose-driven, and the ministry has five foundational principles:
1) Warmer through Fellowship (Hebrews 10:25).
2) Deeper through Discipleship (Matthew 28:19).
3) Stronger through Worship (John 4:24).
4) Equipped through Ministry (Ephesians 4: 11-13).
5) Larger through Evangelism (2 Peter 3:9).